Join TODAY and publicly demonstrate your commitment to our vibrant city, its people, and its bright future on the global stage.
Led by a dedicated board of directors and with the help of more than 2,000 volunteers a year, Fort Worth Sister Cities has a long history of accomplishment – but we want to achieve more. Our goals include:
- Involve more students providing them with a global education
- Increase scholarships for disadvantaged youth
- Involve more citizens through educational opportunities and hosting
- Expand international relationships to support economic development
- Establish a virtual Center for Global Relations
- Protocol services
- Corporate relocation services
- Database of international resources for travel and business
- Diplomacy education
Funding and in-kind support from the City of Fort Worth play a key role in our mission, but most of our work is made possible through the support of our Members Circle – a thriving network of individuals, organizations, corporations and community leaders committed to expanding global relationships for peace and prosperity at home and abroad.
Your tax-deductible Lead Gift will:
- Encourage others to support our mission.
- Honor 30 years of service to Fort Worth.
- Enhance Fort Worth’s position as an international city.
- Help produce the Mayor’s International Dinner, the Annual Meeting, and the Amazingly Global Race and be recognized at each event at your Members Circle level.
- Be recognized at your Members Circle level in print and electronic materials all year.
- Be recognized at your Members Circle level on signage at the Fort Worth Sister Cities Conference Room in City Hall.
- Align with a powerful, thriving global and local network of those most committed to our mission.
- Undergird our work to promote Fort Worth globally and enrich our community through international education,exchange, and commerce.
- Promote peace and prosperity at home and abroad.
Choose a Level below or click here to download the intent form.
[product_category category=”memberships” orderby=”price” order=”asc”]