Fort Worth Sister Cities is dedicated to promoting cultural respect and international understanding. We provide community service to both local and international communities; educate the community, nation and world through youth and adult programs; and make meaningful connections with members of the community, city officials and international delegates.This is all done in an effort to create a more peaceful world.
Sister Cities provides programs that are focused on education, arts, culture, economic development and humanitarian assistance. We provide the local community with leadership and communication skills to interact with the global community and to breakdown misunderstandings that often lead to conflict. We believe in an international environment of peace and cooperation that welcomes all races and creeds and promotes the acceptance of diversity. We provide an educational environment that prepares the community for the future and motivates them to learn and study different cultures.
Why Choose Sister Cities Programs?
- Fort Worth Sister Cities International has over 30 years of experience providing students and adults with cultural and international exchange opportunities.
- We have established trusted partnerships with each sister city ensuring safe, positive travel experiences.
- We offer a 10-step cultural orientation program to fully prepare participants for our programs ensuring a better experience for all.
- Leadership and staff are passionate about our mission of supporting cultural exchange and promoting peace and have traveled to each sister city to personally establish relationships that support the program.
- We fully support all of our members. Whether traveling abroad or acting as an ambassador for visiting guests, we offer attention and guidance to our members throughout their experience.
We are always expanding our network at Fort Worth Sister Cities International. We can expand yours too!
One of the many ways you can get involved is to be a home host to one of our many international visitors. What better way to introduce our visitors into Fort Worth, Texas and the U.S. than by showing them true Texas hospitality. If you would like to volunteer for Fort Worth Sister Cities, please download the application. For information on our volunteer opportunities, please contact Beth Weibel at 817.632-7105 or email.