Intercultural Protocol Training
Global relationships start here.
Fort Worth Sister Cities International provides an invaluable service through our protocol training workshops. While other organizations may only focus on a single need (business etiquette, for example), our holistic approach to international relations allows for a more comprehensive approach that situates protocol training in the context of cultural competency.
This training program covers a variety of topics, including:
- Language challenges (speaking, listening, writing)
- Greeting foreign customers / forms of address
- Virtual communication
- Conversation topics to avoid
- Gift giving around the world
- Dining etiquette and dining styles
- Women doing business abroad
- Business etiquette and protocol
- Societal norms
- Foods to avoid for religious or cultural reasons
- How religion affects culture / business dealings
To book FWSCI for a protocol need, contact Mae Ferguson.
Past Intercultural Protocol Training clients include:
- BNSF Railroad
- Christ Chapel
- City Club
- City of Fort Worth
- DFW International Airport
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Worth Central Library
- Junior League of Fort Worth
- Linebarger Attorneys at Law
- Sister Cities International
- Visit Fort Worth
- Women’s Club
Contact us for details about protocol trainings.
Check out our full calendar to see all events.
“The protocol classes presented by Fort Worth Sister Cities International have become a popular addition to our annual curriculum. Our members enjoy learning how to get more out of their travel experiences and appreciate learning about different world perspectives.” – Julie Lovett, Interim Director, Extended Education, Texas Christian University