Know before you go.
Fort Worth Sister Cities International provides an invaluable service through our protocol training workshops. As the building block for any successful business relationship, protocol training covers the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence and etiquette, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure.
Protocol training covers a variety of topics, including:
- Language Challenges (Speaking, Listening, Writing)
- Greeting Foreign Customers/Forms of Address
- Listening – the Most Critical Skill
- Conversation Topics to Avoid
- Gift Giving Around the World
- Women Doing Business Abroad
- Dining Etiquette
- Understanding European vs. American Styles of Dining
- Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Societal Norms
- Foods to Avoid for Religious or Cultural Reasons
- How Religion Affects Culture/Business Dealings
Let us tell the Sister Ciites story to your business or civic organization. To schedule a speaker for your next event, contact Mae Ferguson.