Join Fort Worth Sister Cities International as we explore South America!
First stops are Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina, and Montevideo, capital of Uruguay. Discover beaches, beef, gauchos, wine – and amazingly generous and hospitable people.
- Eat at a famed “parilla,” a South American grill
- Explore the colorful and vibrant Caminito street
- Discover handmade artisan wares in the bustling San Telmo Market
- Get lost in the Recoleta Cemetery and visit the tombs of its famous inhabitants
- Explore the cobblestone town of Colonia del Sacramento, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Step back in time into Montevideo’s Old City filled with street musicians and vendors
- Sip Uruguayan tannats and albariños on a wine tasting excursion
- Learn about the way of the South American cowboy at the Gaucho Museum
May 3 - May 12$4000
Fort Worth Sister Cities