- This event has passed.
Join Fort Worth Sister Cities International as we explore South America!
First stops are Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina, and Montevideo, capital of Uruguay. Discover beaches, beef, gauchos, wine – and amazingly generous and hospitable people.
- Eat at a famed “parilla,” a South American grill
- Explore the colorful and vibrant Caminito street
- Discover handmade artisan wares in the bustling San Telmo Market
- Get lost in the Recoleta Cemetery and visit the tombs of its famous inhabitants
- Explore the cobblestone town of Colonia del Sacramento, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Step back in time into Montevideo’s Old City filled with street musicians and vendors
- Sip Uruguayan tannats and albariños on a wine tasting excursion
- Learn about the way of the South American cowboy at the Gaucho Museum
May 3 - May 12$4000
Fort Worth Sister Cities