- This event has passed.
The Art of Diplomacy in the Classroom
Fort Worth Sister Cities International & Texas Wesleyan University invite you to join educators from Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Swaziland, and the U.S. to share diplomatic solutions on promoting peace and collaboration within the classroom and to instill the importance of building relationships based on mutual respect and understanding among students.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Texas Wesleyan University
Lou Baker Pavilion
1112 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105
Workshop participation includes 6 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, lunch, resources, and the opportunity to network with educators from around the world.
- Engage in interactive breakout sessions
- Hear from teachers with success stories
- Learn how educators connect in other cultures
- Network and plan with educators from around the world
- Make new and lasting professional friendships