Sister Cities Hiring Accounting Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000 – $75,000 per year
Location: in person office in Fort Worth
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with experience in accounting and bookkeeping who will work alongside the President/CEO to manage the resources for this highly effective non-profit. We are looking for a skilled individual to maintain our financial records, including accounts payables and receivables. This individual will work closely with leadership to create and analyze financial reports.
- Manage the daily operations of accounting
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable, and ensure timely payments
- Create invoices, handle payroll and assist with HR duties
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the organization’s financial performance
- Manage Finance Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Experience with non-profit finance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
We offer a competitive salary package with benefits including medical, dental, HSA and Simple IRA matching. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are looking for a challenging new opportunity in accounting management, please apply today by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.