Sister Cities Hiring Part-Time Leadership Academy Coordinator
Fort Worth Sister Cities is hiring a part-time Leadership Academy Coordinator to manage the International Leadership Academy (ILA) and Jr. International Leadership Academy (JILA).
The International Leadership Academy is a dynamic summer leadership programs bringing Fort Worth students together with students from our Sister Cities in China, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico and Swaziland.
Jr. ILA is open to sixth- through eighth-grade students and focuses on cultural understanding taught by international college students from Mexico and Swaziland who have participated in previous ILA programs.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
High school education or equivalent is required. Must have project management experience and possess the ability to meet deadlines. Must work well under pressure. Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required. Must be able to prioritize and handle projects from start to finish. Visual and mental concentration is necessary for working at computer for extended periods of time and tolerating frequent interruptions while performing tasks.
(1) Work with leadership and staff on all aspects of ILA/JILA
(2) Recruit, train and supervise Fort Worth and international interns
(3) Oversee management and acquisition of all supplies
(4) Assist leaders with pre-Academy training sessions for local students
(5) Oversee arrival/departure of all international participants
(6) Oversee successful home hosting experiences for international delegates
(6) Provide 24/7 on-call service during ILA
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.