Sister Cities Seeking Full-Time Seasonal Position
Photos with Santa in Sundance Square Plaza
Job Title: Sundance Square Santa Program Manager
Job Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Nov. 1 – Dec. 24, 2019
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for managing the day to day operation of Sundance Santa
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: High school education or equivalent is required. Must have project management experience and possess the ability to meet deadlines. Must work well under pressure. Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
SUPERVISORY DIMENSIONS: Volunteers
EXTERNAL CONTACTS: General public and Sundance Square customers
INTERNAL CONTACTS: Daily contact with Fort Worth Sister Cities International staff and volunteers & Sundance Square staff
RESPONSIBILITIES & ROUTINE DUTIES:
- Oversee day to day Sundance Santa processes at the set in Sundance Square Plaza
- Be on set full-time to set up and coordinate while Santa is open
- Trains, tracks & manages volunteers
- Manages the schedule through the electronic line system (QLess)
- Assists with customer relations and answers questions
- Serves as primary point of contact between QLess and Sundance Square Santa matters
- Contacts QLess Customer Service in case of issues with electronic line, seeks quick resolution and tracks progress
- Provides regular review of daily interactions with customers and maintains copies of communication with QLess for recordkeeping and recognizing opportunities for improvement.
- Manages customer expectations and interacts with customers.
- Be available to work November 16 & 17 and then Wednesday – Sunday from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Energetic, outgoing, customer-oriented personality
- Ability to engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs and communicate changes with others
- Proficiency with Apple products (iPad), familiarity with using apps and basic computer skills
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Physical demands include: standing for prolonged periods of time, outdoors
- Spanish is a plus
- Exercise flexibility and patience in difficult situations
- Composure and ability to handle stress
- Ability to multitask, provide attention to detail and proactively solve problems
- Basic mathematical skills
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for Fort Worth Sister Cities International & Sundance Square, its values and employees, while meeting customer expectations
COMPENSATION: $15/hour with time and a half for hours over 40 each week
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years Client Services Coordination or retail shop management
If interested, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.