Seeking Community Engagement Manager
In an increasingly divided world, Fort Worth Sister Cities International brings individuals, cultures and countries together for the benefit of all. We manage the City of Fort Worth’s nine sister city relationships around the world. No other organization in Fort Worth promotes global understanding, as well as builds and sustains international relationships the way we do and you could be part of making that happen.
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with experience in development and marketing who will work alongside the President/CEO to tell our story. This high-level position requires an individual who is a highly competent enabler of volunteers and who can develop innovative communications and development plans. This individual should also possesses excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
The amount of knowledge required would typically be acquired in a bachelor’s degree and minimum 3-5 years fundraising and marketing experience in a professional position. The individual is expected to:
- Translate goals into achievable outcomes
- Help set and manage expectations
- Plan and implement a fund development program
- Plan and implement a marketing plan
- Establish relationships with CEO, board, volunteers, donors and the public
- Plan and meet deadlines while maintaining a flexible work schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and work as a team player
- Graphic design, event planning and CRM software management experience a plus
If you want to join this internationally recognized and awarded team to promote Fort Worth around the world, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.