Sister Cities Youth Board Elected for 2021-22 School Year
On April 25, the Fort Worth Youth International youth board met to elect new officers for the 2021-2022 school year. Stay tuned to hear about their new and innovative plans to engage the Fort Worth youth community.
We also thanked and celebrated the outgoing board for their accomplishments during the 2020-2021 school year. Led by President Will Lourcey, the youth board held a dialogue on the evolution of language, volunteered at the Reggio Emilia, Italy 35th anniversary celebration at Coyote Drive-In, learned about holidays all around the world, and hosted an alumni panel.
Thank you to our outgoing board and congratulations to the new board!
- President – Reshma Niraula, Fort Worth Country Day School
- Vice President – Rob Lourcey, Paschal High School
- Secretary – Katherine Gallardo, Texas Academy of Biomedical Sciences
- Public Relations – Seth Mayhue, Fort Worth Country Day School
- Community Outreach – Leah Peterson, I.M. Terrell Academy for STEM and VPA
- Fundraising – Caroline Nartz, Timber Creek High School
- Fundraising Deputy – Valdemar Gomez, Nolan Catholic High School
- Cultural Orientation – Gianna Razack, Trinity Valley School
At Large Members
- Evan Bazikov, All Saints Episcopal School
- Chelsey Etta, Fort Worth Country Day School
- Kennis Georges, Birdville High School
- Garin Kelley, Paschal High School
- Girah Lundy-Joseph, McArthur High School
- Noah Reyes, Crowley High School
- Haleema Williams, Texas Academy of Biomedical Sciences