Sister Cities Hiring Youth & Education Manager
Job type: full-time
Salary range: $50,000-$65,000
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with experience in program management who will work under the Director of Exchanges and Outreach to manage youth and education programs.
- Manage all Youth & Education programs including Youth Ambassador exchanges, Young Artists and Authors Showcase, Fort Worth Youth International, Global Academic Fellows, Dual Language Enrichment Camp, and summer youth leadership academy in Fort Worth.
- Supervise youth programs and participants, as well as interns
- Develop and implement youth programs and initiatives to promote cultural competence awareness and knowledge.
- Provide administrative support for youth-related activities, including budgeting, scheduling, and volunteer management.
- Recruit, interview and coordinate final selection of participants.
- Establish and coordinate itineraries and agendas.
- Organize orientation and training meetings.
- Correspond with public, educators, students, parents, sister cities colleagues, youth related organizations, and board members.
- Collect data to evaluate the effectiveness of educational programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- High school education required. Some college preferred.
- Two years experience in program management or related field.
- Experience in international business or communication preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise and motivate a team of volunteers.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong administrative skills with attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We offer a competitive salary package with benefits including medical, dental, HSA and Simple IRA matching. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are looking for a challenging new opportunity, please apply today by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.